Wednesday 17 November 2010

The Gallery: Week 35: Before & After

I've took some time out recently from entering the gallery while I'm actually trying to learn how to use my camera properly, but I couldn't resist entering this as I love this before and after picture.

The first is of Will's first day a school and the second is of his first day of Middle school this year. I never intended to take similar shots and didn't even realize I had until sticking them in my Picassa album! Neither of the photos are very good images but together I love them!

I just need to get one of high school and one when he goes off to work for the first time. I'm not going to wish his life away though, My real wish is that he could of stayed like the first photo forever!

5 comments:

  1. Oh! First time here, and those are LOVELY! We went to look at the Primary School (enrollment week next week) for the first time yesterday, and these are giving me goose bumps, even though it's a year and a bit until she starts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet. Did he know you were taking the second though? My two hate me taking pics of them now as they suspect they will end up on the gallery...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I went to look at a school for my girls today. I can't imagine them being big enough to go to school, never mind *Secondary* Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely pair of photos. I have all this to look forward to. So sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww they're lovely Matt, Iz can't believe that's her cousin in small!!

    ReplyDelete