Tuesday 16 November 2010

Personal Photo Challenge!

Right, I've decided to set myself a personal challenge to teach myself the manual modes on my camera.

I have been struggling lately for inspiration and getting really frustrated that after taking a photography course I'm not getting any practice in, so I'm going to make a list of cliche photo shots and go out my way to get a decent shot of each one in manual mode. My first attempt is frozen water drop. This was made easy by the fact we have a dripping tap that is driving me mad!



So heres the rest of my list in no particular order. My only rule is that I try to cross at least one off every week but hopefully more!

To do:
Sports action shot
Silhouette
Landscape
Flower close up
Motion blur
Faceless portrait
Self portrait
Portrait
Family portrait taken with self timer
The Moon/ Night sky
Building at night
Group Shot
Animals

Complete:
Water drop

No comments:

Post a Comment