Wednesday 24 November 2010

The Gallery: Week 36: Black & White

Haven't got a great story to tell about this one other than it was one of my first pictures with my new 'big' camera and I was really pleased with it. It's the weather vane on Will's first school so there is a small memory attached!

I've been having a photographic inspiration shortage again lately, probably due to the dark nights, cold weather and busy build up to Christmas at work. It's like a drug this photography lark is! I feel like I'm going cold turkey not having anything to practice on!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic picture! I know what you mean about photography being like a drug and the dark nights and run up to Christmas playing havoc with inspiration. However thatnks to some fantastic misty weather we've experienced lately I have managed to get some really great atmospheric shots. Two of which are on my gallery post today.

    http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! Wow your second one is great! Wish I could get shots like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! And lovely that it has a nice memory attached.

    As for looking for night time inspiration, have you considered light art? It's loads of fun :)

    ReplyDelete