Thursday 29 July 2010

The Gallery: Week 21 : Nature - What Are Little Boys Made Of?






What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.
Williams been out hunting frogs today with all his friends.

I had to take him a packed lunch as he was having that much fun he didn't want to come back. (OK it was an excuse to go out with the camera as well!)

It made me feel very jealous of his youth. This is what the 6 weeks holidays should be all about. Endless adventures in mud and belly laughter with friends! God I feel old!

6 comments:

  1. Oh you've captured such wonderful colours in your frogs! And that tiny frog is just charming. I'd love to see a close up of him.

    Looking at the bigger version, I think the fingerprints on the hand would still give a sense of scale, while we'd get a closer look at your little friend.

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your photos are amazing and put mine to shame!! What do you mean you need improvement?! These are fabulous!

    Love your comments that go with it!

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, some great shots. The little frog is sooo cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first photo was really fab.

    Makes me shudder though at thought of holding them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BLEURGH!
    However. Delighted to let you know that you have been awarded a prize for your pix!
    http://stickyfingers1.blogspot.com/2010/08/gallery-winners.html
    Contact me with address you want your prize sent to

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love the first photo - it's a string of frogs!

    ReplyDelete